PDA

View Full Version : Sell or Trade - metal and plastic diarama figures

Harry
04-28-2010, 02:02 PM
Any diarama artists out there? I recovered this box of materials from an old estate clean out years ago. I do not have the patience or skill to to use them. The figures appear to be 22mm or HO scale. Some of the pieces are vintage early 60s and some are in their shipping box from the early 90s. Some of the pieces are painted (and rather skillfully it appears tome) but most are clean metal or plastic. There are soldiers figures, mounts, mounted soldiers, artillary and limber. Some have their catolog numbers and are in packages, some are in matchboxes. There is also a vintage unassy. wooden HO rail car from the PA Union Line. If you need further info let me know. I can take a few pics if there is any interest. I have a rough catalog of the items and what they are. The lot is approx. 575 pieces ... approx 345 metal and approx 250 plastic. I have located one of the suppliers on line and see the metal pieces are selling new for about $1.25 for simple soldiers to up to $5.00 for cannon and limber each. I will consider any serious cash offer or trade for skirmish items or civil war relics or collectables. My first preference would be a shootable smoothbore or carbine of any model. Modern arms also considered. I can deliver to Nationals or MA Regional or ship.

Harry
05-13-2010, 07:46 PM
BTT ... any interest at all? ... make an offer ....