PDA

View Full Version : FS: Fall time Mini Rules for Sale

Rob FreemanWBR
08-14-2019, 05:08 PM
Demand for the "Mini-Rules" at the Spring National outpaced what I initially produced (50 sets) for all of 2019!

Over the summer I have produced another batch.

I will have copies with me for sale at the Fall Potomac Regional, all remaining copies will be sold out of Doc's Place during the Fall National.

If you would like to reserve copy(ies) ahead of time, please email me at: Rdfreeman1906@gmail.com

$10.00 in Yankee backs will get you a full/current set of: the Skirmish Rules, BoD Policies, N-SSA Bylaws & SAC Listings of Approved Repo Arms - ALL of which will fit easily in your haversack!!

Despite being near the end of the skirmish season, DO NOT DISCARD your 2019 set of references. Replacement pages with updates will be produced in the future, so you can easily keep your publications up to date for just a few bucks!!

THANK YOU in advance for your patronage!

Lou Lou Lou
08-14-2019, 06:12 PM
Grandson needs his own copy. Please reserve one for Gino Biscardi. Will pick up at Nat?s.Thanks

Robt. Propst
08-14-2019, 07:33 PM
A great service you do. Got my 2019 in the Spring. Thank you.
Bob

Des
08-14-2019, 08:08 PM
will pick a copy up when I see you for the ammo boxes

Des

Rob FreemanWBR
08-14-2019, 08:52 PM
Grandson needs his own copy. Please reserve one for Gino Biscardi. Will pick up at Nat?s.Thanks

Got it - will do!

Rob FreemanWBR
08-14-2019, 08:53 PM
will pick a copy up when I see you for the ammo boxes

Des

Sounds good! See you then.

bobanderson
08-15-2019, 04:27 AM
Demand for the "Mini-Rules" at the Spring National outpaced what I initially produced (50 sets) for all of 2019!

Over the summer I have produced another batch.

I will have copies with me for sale at the Fall Potomac Regional, all remaining copies will be sold out of Doc's Place during the Fall National.

If you would like to reserve copy(ies) ahead of time, please email me at: Rdfreeman1906@gmail.com

$10.00 in Yankee backs will get you a full/current set of: the Skirmish Rules, BoD Policies, N-SSA Bylaws & SAC Listings of Approved Repo Arms - ALL of which will fit easily in your haversack!!

Despite being near the end of the skirmish season, DO NOT DISCARD your 2019 set of references. Replacement pages with updates will be produced in the future, so you can easily keep your publications up to date for just a few bucks!!

THANK YOU in advance for your patronage!

Rob, I'd like one for my grandson. Do they still come personalized? If so, I'd like one for Owen Messer, 1st Michigan Volunteer Infantry, seniority number 13653. Please leave one at Doc's Place for pickup in the Fall.

PS - Mine came in handy at our last (and only regional this year). All I had to do was ask where the rule they were quoting was in the book and it all worked out.

Rob FreemanWBR
08-15-2019, 04:01 PM
While shopping for school supplies (or not) below is the link that ID's the specific "rugged" mini 3 ring binder that I recommend to many - to safeguard their mini rules. Get 'em while they're hot at Staples!

https://www.staples.com/Staples-Better-Mini-5-5-x-8-5-Inch-3-Ring-View-Binder-White-20949/product_924439?akamai-feo=off

In fact, if anyone wants, I offer at no additional cost to make personalized binder cover inserts, encased in plastic for weatherproofing. Shoot me an email if anyone wants one, need: Name, Unit and Competitor Number.

Finally, IF you do use the binders ID'd above, let me know and I'll also toss in a custom mini binder spine tab too for your book!

Rob FreemanWBR
08-22-2019, 05:03 PM
Bump to top