PDA

View Full Version : WTT-Original Model '61 Springfield For ???

Gray Ghost
04-22-2010, 07:14 PM
Ok Gentlemen (and Ladies) I thought I would post this and see if anything comes of it.
I have a original mod. '61 Springfield dated 1862. It has been appraised at 1500.00 plus. Somewhere in it's past it has been cleaned bright. I would consider trading it for any of the following:

Original:
Enfield
'51 Colt Navy
Single action Star
Carbines
45-70 Carbine

Reproduction:
Spencer Carbine w/Accessories
Pedersoli model Mod. '73 45-70 Cav. Carbine and some cash.
Both of the above would have to be in new condition.
Shiloh Sharps Richmond Carbine.

I will entertain other offers. After talking and exchanging photos , the trade would have to be in person so both parties will be happy with the trade. I live in VA .

Thanks.

Larry

Ken Hansgen, 11094
04-22-2010, 10:03 PM
Larry, Am interested. How's the bore--is it shootable (with blanks)? Could meet you in VA May 14 or later. I have several original muskets I could trade & other stuff--unfortunately nothing on your lists, tho'. If interested, please email me at Ken@ShilohGuide.com or,even better, call me at 731/412-7993.

Phil Spaugy, 3475V
04-23-2010, 12:24 AM
I have a Armisport Spencer carbine with dies and mold that I would be willing to discuss trading the 61 for.

Phil Spaugy

agrnbrt
04-23-2010, 05:00 PM
How about some pix if you would.

Muley Gil
04-24-2010, 10:15 AM
Any interest in a yaller tomcat??? Green

Gray Ghost
04-25-2010, 11:50 AM
I have photos. I just am not sure how to post them here. PM me your email address and I can send them that way.

Also, I have driven a reasonable distance to meet people half way to make trades in the past. So don't let that upset any of you.

If any of you have tried to ship a musket lately you know it is becoming more and more of a hassle! And last but not least, some folks are less than honest when they tell you the condition of their trade items. Personal meets remove all doubt for both parties.

As far as the yeller tom cat, is he Secesh? :lol:
Larry