PDA

View Full Version : Consignments at Yecks

Bruce Cobb 1723V
05-06-2019, 11:38 AM
Will be taking in your consignments as usual starting noon Wednesday at the Nationals. Generous rates.

Will have a nice original Spingfield 3 band 1863 for $900. Others that are coming in and I have not seen to price are:
Trapdoor rifle & carbine, 2 band and a 3 band Parkers Hales, Orig'l Smith Carbine, James River Whitney Militia rifle
and a Sile sharps Carbine. All will be priced reasonably or I don't accept them as a consignment. See you there. Bruce & John
FYI .. We do consignments to pay our N-ssa rent each year.

Scott Lynch 1460V
05-06-2019, 02:56 PM
Bruce if you have room I have three or 4 long guns that I would like to consign. Scott Lynch

Harry Gaul
05-07-2019, 10:36 PM
Bruce, I would like to bring two muskets to Yecks for possible sale.

True blue and Diamond Hard,
Harry
3rd US

WBR10654
05-09-2019, 08:42 AM
So I have a 1874 Maynard, you know the one that is part Model 1 and part Model 2, what is a reasonable price for one?

Also, while researching what I think is a 35-30 Maynard I came across a guy who seemed to know a bit about them on the ASSRA Forum named Deadeye Bly.

Ya know,,,, that name seems familiar for some reason...

Now if I can only figure out where I have heard it before.

Brass, I need Brass for that rifle...

David Baldwin
WBR

Will be taking in your consignments as usual starting noon Wednesday at the Nationals. Generous rates.

Will have a nice original Spingfield 3 band 1863 for $900. Others that are coming in and I have not seen to price are:
Trapdoor rifle & carbine, 2 band and a 3 band Parkers Hales, Orig'l Smith Carbine, James River Whitney Militia rifle
and a Sile sharps Carbine. All will be priced reasonably or I don't accept them as a consignment. See you there. Bruce & John
FYI .. We do consignments to pay our N-ssa rent each year.

Bruce Cobb 1723V
05-09-2019, 08:52 AM
Dave, The person you seek is my partner at Yecks. Can't give you a price on the Maynard without seeing it but please let me see it before selling it. Also have unfired 35/30 brass. See me Wednesday noonish.

WBR10654
05-09-2019, 09:21 AM
The perfect answer for a guy who sells rifles... HA!

I will be arriving Wednesday and I think so that will work.

I probably will have both rifles as I am working with a teammate to get the 35-30 set up and my plan is to get at least one of them set up to shoot as a practice rifle.

I figured a cartridge version of the Maynard would be good way to go to take the load off my "Larry's Gun".

DPBaldwin

Dave, The person you seek is my partner at Yecks. Can't give you a price on the Maynard without seeing it but please let me see it before selling it. Also have unfired 35/30 brass. See me Wednesday noonish.

Bob Gorsky 10483
05-09-2019, 07:06 PM
Bruce, I'm bring you the 47 musketoon rifled & with sights,
Thanks, Bob

John Bly
05-10-2019, 06:08 PM
For those of you who like to fix up our type of guns I'll have some replacement forends at Yeck's place. I'll have them for the '61-'63 Springfield artillery muskets, Mississippi rifle and '42 Macon conversion muskets up to the 36" type. The price is $50 each. Come check them out. I think you will be pleased with the quality.

I'll also have my wingless cap cutter dies for those who need wingless caps and can't find them. I won't have a demo but I'll have some of the dies. $125 puts you in business.

See you there, John Bly

2kycav
05-12-2019, 07:40 PM
Are you all gonna just take firearm consignments or will you be able to take other skirmish related items too?
Thanks!

Bruce Cobb 1723V
05-12-2019, 08:46 PM
Are you all gonna just take firearm consignments or will you be able to take other skirmish related items too?
Thanks!

Yes, All skirmisher equipment. Its always been from one skirmisher to another skirmisher. See you there.

2kycav
05-23-2019, 12:36 PM
Hi Bruce
I need a Smith Yeck top strap and you said you had some.....I think you told me 10 plus shipping.......lemme know where to send money to.....you can text me or call me at 304 654 3227.......thanks Sir