PDA

View Full Version : WTT or WTS testing the water for selling a 2nd model 50 cal Maynard Carbine.

Harry Gaul
05-02-2019, 04:20 PM
After 40 years in the NSSA, it is time to wheel and deal. I have a 50 cal 2nd Model Maynard Carbine that I would like to trade or sell out right. I would like to trade for a very nice original Austrian Lorenz. My great uncle carried a Lorenz during the Civil War until wounded. I have a very nice 2nd Model 50 cal Maynard Carbine with trigger job done, nice cartouches, sling marks on the barrel showing use, pit free bore, repro and original sights, 150 plus or minus reduced brass cartridges, many cartridges loaded and ready to go, 515365 rapine bullet mold, 515 bullet sizer for $1800. WTT to trade for an original Austrian Lorenz. The nicer the Lorenz, the less money needed to close deal. Example would be a nice Lorenz plus $1000 for my Carbine, or very nice Lorenz plus $800 for my Carbine or mint Lorenz plus $500 for my Carbine. You get the idea. The final price will be determined at the face to face at Spring Nationals. Pictures on request.

True Blue and Diamond Hard,
Harry Gaul
3rd US
03626v.