PDA

View Full Version : sheet lead and pure lead ingots for sale spring nationals

A Maher
04-29-2019, 07:00 AM
*** edited****

**I still have a few tons of sheet lead available**

** sold out of ingots**

**See below for more details**

As aways, I’m taking orders for both sheet lead and 99.99% pure lead ingots, for the Spring National. I’ll be arriving to the fort Saturday morning, May 18th. and will be there Sunday as well. Depending on my work schedule, I possibly could arrive to the fort on Friday the 17th. I’ll update this post, when it gets closer, if that’s a possibility.

The sheet lead comes in 30 pound sheets, so please order in 30 pound increments. There are no solder joints to deal with! Most of the sheets have a brown coating on them, to prevent oxidation. This coating burns off easily, with little waste.
Sheet lead is $1.00 per pound.

*SOLD OUT*
99.99% lead ingots are 1+ pound ingots. Ingots are $1.50 a pound.
Please note that my ingots are not made from the sheet lead I have for sale. The lead for the ingots is from another source. The ingots have been analyzed, for there purity. I can send pictures of the reading if requested.

I have been selling this lead for a few years now at the fort, and everyone who has bought from me has been happy. I’ve never had a complaint!

Buy 100 pounds or more of ingots and I give you a bucket(s) with a lid to keep/ store them in. Please email me, as I don’t check my PM’s here often.
If if you are interested, email me at: andrew@rwsheckles.com
Thank you.

A Maher
05-06-2019, 03:01 PM
Hello everyone. See the edited post above. I’m sold out of ingots.

I do however still have a few tons of sheet lead available.
Thanks to everyone who has placed an order already, see you at the fort!

A Maher
05-08-2019, 05:53 PM
Still have plenty of sheet lead!
Thank you.

jonk
05-09-2019, 12:29 AM
I will take 60 pounds of the sheet lead. I don't mind melting it down.

I may or may not be at nationals. I won't find out until late this week. If I can't make it I'll give a teammate the money to pick it up.

I'm gonna shoot you an email with my info.

jon

A Maher
05-09-2019, 08:57 AM
I will take 60 pounds of the sheet lead. I don't mind melting it down.

I may or may not be at nationals. I won't find out until late this week. If I can't make it I'll give a teammate the money to pick it up.

I'm gonna shoot you an email with my info.

jon

I have responded to your email.
Thanks again.

A Maher
05-10-2019, 10:24 PM
I still have plenty of sheet lead available.
Thanks to everyone who has already placed their orders.
Andrew

**ingots are all sold**

A Maher
05-13-2019, 10:38 PM
It’s still not to late to put your orders in! Have them to me by noonish on Friday. I’ll be loading up the truck Friday evening.
Thank you.

A Maher
05-17-2019, 04:32 PM
Last call.
Any last minute orders? It’s not to late!
I’ll be loading up the truck in the next few hours.
Thanks