PDA

View Full Version : Early Parker-Hale 2 Band Enfield for sale

campchair
04-13-2019, 12:56 PM
I have an early Parker Hale Enfield plus 2 Lyman bullet molds for sale. It has not been used for reenactments of NSSA activities. It has been listed on Gunbroker and GunsAmerica, but I just checked my ads, and due to the way these sales pages are configured, it is so buried and search resistant it is difficult to find. I bought it new in 1973 from Jana Sports and it has been in my personal collection ever since. It has been in a shadow box for most of it’s life with monthly inspections and wipe downs. It is like new and has a one piece stock, not the two piece like later versions. The barrel has 5 lands and grooves with the breech .015” deeper at the breech than at the muzzle. This rifle has no safe dings, scratches, rust, and id new in all respects, but it has bern fired approximately 20 times years ago after which it was boiling water cleaned in my gun shop. The bore is mirror bright. So is the bright steel original steel ramrod that is threaded for PH cleaning implements. It has the original nipple and has never been snapped. Many of the small parts are original 150+ year old Enfield spares that Parker-Hale bought and finished to match the rest of the finish and have the Broad Arrow markings. Photographs are at both auction sites, but I can take more if desired. The Lyman molds are the 57730 and the 585213-OS. PM me is you have any questions. I am a working FFL gunsmith (30 years) and want it to go to someone that will appreciate it.

lmcmahon
04-13-2019, 02:31 PM
What’s the price?

campchair
04-13-2019, 05:51 PM
What’s the price?
I'd like $1300.00. I have numerous photos I can send or post.

campchair
04-19-2019, 11:07 AM
What’s the price?

$1100.00. I'll throw in my cartridge box and cap pouch as well. Health and eyesight won't permit me to use them, noone in line of inheritance has the least interest in any of these. Hate to see them end up in a local pawnshop rack for "$200.00 Cash Money".