PDA

View Full Version : WTB Miroku "Navy Armys" Charleville or Brown Bess Musket

QuitsAverage
04-02-2019, 11:20 PM
Hello I'm looking to buy a Japanese made Miroku Charleville or Brown Bess musket. Preferably a Charleville 1766 model with a fitting bayonet. Would also consider a Pedersoli made Charleville musket as well. Thank you.

Yakiman
04-03-2019, 11:34 AM
A guy just posted one on the Traditional Muzzleloaders site. Wants to trade or sell.

QuitsAverage
04-03-2019, 01:34 PM
A guy just posted one on the Traditional Muzzleloaders site. Wants to trade or sell.
Oh Great! I just created an account on the site but it will not allow me to reach out or respond to the listing. Possibly cause it’s a new account. Could someone reach out. I don’t know how to directly message him. Thanks for the tip

Yakiman
04-03-2019, 01:46 PM
Oh Great! I just created an account on the site but it will not allow me to reach out or respond to the listing. Possibly cause it’s a new account. Could someone reach out. I don’t know how to directly message him. Thanks for the tip
I've sent a request to him for an email address. Will forward as soon (or if) as I hear back.

QuitsAverage
04-03-2019, 02:03 PM
I've sent a request to him for an email address. Will forward as soon (or if) as I hear back.
Thanks so much!!!

Yakiman
04-03-2019, 02:56 PM
Thanks so much!!!

Just sent you a PM