PDA

View Full Version : Loading Press for Revolver

musketnut
02-28-2019, 07:49 AM
Does anyone have any recommendations for a revolver loading press? I am looking for something that has a stop on it so the balls load at the same depth each time. I used the have a Tom Ball press which I should have never sold as it was practically perfect so I am looking for something like that.

Thank you!

Jim

rgsheppard
03-01-2019, 07:07 AM
Does anyone have any recommendations for a revolver loading press? I am looking for something that has a stop on it so the balls load at the same depth each time. I used the have a Tom Ball press which I should have never sold as it was practically perfect so I am looking for something like that.

Thank you!

Jim

Check with John DeWald at North East Trade Company. He can be reached at 570.546.2061. It may or may not be on his website: www.northeasttradeco.com (http://www.northeasttradeco.com).

marv762
03-03-2019, 07:07 PM
i have one of John's. it's one of better one's i found. use it on three guns.

Randall
03-13-2019, 07:01 PM
Northeast Trade Company is where you want to look. They have 2 models that might interest you. Very reasonable prices too and great service. If you have any questions give John a call....very nice guy to visit with if he isn't too busy.

ms3635v
03-14-2019, 10:19 AM
I use a Tom Crone cylinder loading tool. It's well made and works great. It can be adjusted by taking off some of the shoulder to make the pusher piece go deeper into the cylinder. I have mine set-up to load the ball just below the cylinder mouth. Tom's contact number 301-473-5699.7769