PDA

View Full Version : WTB Len's Lube

musketnut
02-25-2019, 10:21 PM
Anyone have any for sale, I have searched high and low for a sutler that sells this online to no avail. I have heard great things about it but wonder why you can't find it unless you go to the nationals? I was told it is beeswax and motor oil is that correct?

Thanks!
Jim

Lou Lou Lou
02-26-2019, 06:59 AM
Rebel Trading Post. I am travelling, have to look up number

PoorJack
02-26-2019, 08:22 AM
Anyone have any for sale, I have searched high and low for a sutler that sells this online to no avail. I have heard great things about it but wonder why you can't find it unless you go to the nationals? I was told it is beeswax and motor oil is that correct?

Thanks!
Jim

Ditto Rebel Trading Post. Like any other lube, some guns like it a lot, others not so much. I have 4 guns that it doesn't do so well in, 2 PHs and 2 Sharps. Colt muskets shoot best with it. Gotta experiment. It's fairly inexpensive, like $5 for a small container and it goes a long way.

As far as ingredients, most likely beeswax, olive oil and some other stuff. There is some powdered graphite in it as well. You can see it when it's melted so stir it while lubing the minies.

Lou Lou Lou
02-26-2019, 02:00 PM
410-242-4050

musketnut
02-28-2019, 07:36 AM
Thanks for that info. I found an old thread that said Rebel sold Len's Lube months back. I have tried to call them many times and again this week. All calls go straight to voicemail and they don't return phone calls so if you want Len's Lube don't forget to buy some at the nationals!

Des
03-02-2019, 01:04 PM
Send me a PM with your address and I will send you some, no charge