PDA

View Full Version : Unfired NIB Euroarms JP Murray

Randall
02-24-2019, 11:53 AM
I had this carbine posted on the site quite a while back and the buyer flaked on me so I put it back in the safe and forgot about it until recently. I have the original box and shipping sleeve for it and at the time was going to be my brush gun for muzzleloading deer season. The doctor informed me quite a while back that I wouldn't be able to use it without damaging my neck and back hardware. So, with that said here it is again as stated in unfired as purchased condition. It has a couple of very small marks on top of the barrel from being in the safe but I was going to do a bright finish on the metal and rework the stock to more closely match the originals so the small marks wouldn't have affected anything. I'm asking $550 OBO or might consider interesting C&B revolver trades. I'll be glad to answer questions or provide more photos if needed.

coastie
02-24-2019, 01:51 PM
Sir, are you interested in a Ruger OLd Army, used, blue?
Thanks,Paul
Housn,Texas

I had this carbine posted on the site quite a while back and the buyer flaked on me so I put it back in the safe and forgot about it until recently. I have the original box and shipping sleeve for it and at the time was going to be my brush gun for muzzleloading deer season. The doctor informed me quite a while back that I wouldn't be able to use it without damaging my neck and back hardware. So, with that said here it is again as stated in unfired as purchased condition. It has a couple of very small marks on top of the barrel from being in the safe but I was going to do a bright finish on the metal and rework the stock to more closely match the originals so the small marks wouldn't have affected anything. I'm asking $550 OBO or might consider interesting C&B revolver trades. I'll be glad to answer questions or provide more photos if needed.

coastie
02-24-2019, 01:54 PM
Houston, Texas
Key board must have debris from "co-wokes"

Randall
02-24-2019, 02:11 PM
Yes, I would take a look at it. Can you send me a couple of pictures to my email address? Badgerfarm2@gmail.com

Randall
02-24-2019, 02:16 PM
Sent you a PM coastie.

Randall
02-24-2019, 09:07 PM
Sold pending funds.

Randall
03-03-2019, 06:41 PM
The Murray is sold