PDA

View Full Version : FS 3 carbines

Tom Kelley, 6649V
01-01-2019, 09:52 PM
After a recent diagnosis of Parkinson's Disease, I have decided to reduce my inventory of skirmish ready arms. I will be posting on the BB first, then about a week later will post on internet auction sites.
Thanks for looking.
The first 3 are: a Taylors Sharps (Hahn alteration) $850 (SOLD). A Fifth Model Burnside with a few replacement screws that I used a few years back and it shot well. $1300.(SOLD) Finally an Armi Sport Sharps (Han alteration) $900.(RELISTED) All come with extra stuff. A box of 25 rounds on the Burnside, Hahn tubes, papers, etc. on the Sharps.

That's the start and don't hold your breath on more pix but I will try.
Mods - you can delete this one {tk}

Harry Gaul
01-09-2019, 11:41 PM
Tom,

Sorry to hear that you have Parkinson's. I followed you in articles that you wrote for a Civil War Newspaper where you wrote articles on Civil War firearms and a variety of topics. The newspaper was dedicated to Reenacting more than skirmishing. You and Joe Bilby wrote articles for the same newspaper. I really enjoyed the articles and information. I wish that I could help, but I, too, am reaching the end of my skirmishing career. With replaced hips, hearing aids, cataracts, and glaucoma, I am trying finish out the fourth year of a five year plan. Best of luck. Stay Vertical young fellow.

True Blue and Diamond Hard,
Harry Gaul
3rd US
03626v

Tom Kelley, 6649V
01-10-2019, 01:45 PM
Great to hear from you Harry.
Thanks for the compliment!

Do everything you can as long as you can.

TK