PDA

View Full Version : euroarms 1853 enfield for sale

chris kilmer
04-03-2010, 11:31 PM
I have an enfield I bought a while back from a skirmisher on here. It is in good shape, taller front sight and I believe he said he glass bedded the barrel. It needs a new spring and screw on the rear sight-won't stay up if you want it flipped up for long range shooting. Otherwise it is a nice gun and shoots great. I'm asking $325 plus shipping. I'll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks, Chris

mikepatty4
04-04-2010, 12:25 PM
I am very interested in your enfield and I have a couple of questions

1. Is a 3 band or 2 Band?

2. Do you have any pictures you could email to me at coa2ndde@cs.com

3. Bore condition ok?

4. lastly I assume that the main spring is what needs replacing

Thanks
Mike
New Castle DE

bigdog1
04-04-2010, 08:30 PM
if the enfield is not sold I will take it. Please either PM me or email me for shipping info. Thanks
Brent Clancy

Bob Eschbach, 3380v
04-05-2010, 07:01 AM
Mike-Brent, I am the skirmisher that sold the gun to Chris about a year ago. Its a 3 band (p-1853). When I sold it to him, it had an excellent bore and was a great pigeon killer. The rear sight spring screw is broken off so the spring is no longer working. I used a rubber band to keep the sight ladder from flopping around . It has a tuned lock and a completely glass bedded barrel. I realize that I no longer have an interest in this transaction but if I had the spare cash I would buy it back from Chris. If either of you wind up with this gun contact me for the loading data.
Chris, please excuse me for plugging your gun. I hope that you enjoyed the year that you spent with my wayward child. Bob Eschbach

chris kilmer
04-05-2010, 09:51 PM
enfield is sold pending funds, thanks for the info. Bob, it's a great gun and I enjoyed it but will be looking for a shorter one in the near future