PDA

View Full Version : Need some help for DS Henry and Spencer shooters

Edwin Flint, 8427
04-03-2010, 02:02 PM
During recent occurances documented by USA Shooting Sports, I have come to realize that our DS HEnry and Spencer shooters need some advice on how to work their firearms properly. At the recent skirmish hosted by the 44th GA, a demonstration match was held for the BLIIs. As fate would have it, EVERY DS Henry and Spencer Team :cry: was beaten by the SS team from the 14th MS. :shock: :?

Since the problem is so wide spread down here, it would be easier if we had some volunteers to come south and show these Rebs how to shoot these fancy Yankee guns. Any volunteers? :lol: :P Green

Sorry John if this is not an appropriate post for this forum, but I couldn't figure out a good way to get these guys the help they need. :roll: :P :P

John Holland
04-03-2010, 04:47 PM
Well, Ed....Since you are requesting technical shooting assistance for your Region....

;-)

Southron Sr.
04-06-2010, 07:00 PM
Shooting Advice:

Dear Ed:

Sounds like your Henry and Spencer shooters need more "Luck" when it comes to those matches.

Remember the old rule: "The more you practice, the "Luckier" you get winning medals at Skirmishes!"

Roger Hansen
05-06-2010, 09:37 PM
Hey - I resemble that remark. Of course, it was a DEMO shoot and since it was the first time I had ever pulled a trigger on a Henry - it was a good DEMO. Next DEMO I'll pull the trigger on a Spencer for the first time (got some one lined up to come film ?). :roll:

R Hansen
20th Georgia