PDA

View Full Version : Coleman 3 burner camp stove

bobanderson
09-30-2018, 04:44 AM
For sale, Coleman 3 burner camp stove with propane conversion.

Used for years by the local Boy Scout troop until replaced this spring. Untested, but not much reason why it wouldn't work just fine as a lead casting stove.

The Scouts had 3 of these. So far I took one, sold one and have this one left. Price is a $15 cash donation to the Boy Scouts.

I tried to sell this to Ray Williams of the Raccoon Roughs but couldn't get the pictures to him using this ferschtunkin iPad, so he gets right of first refusal. If he hasn't taken it, it goes to the first taker starting Friday afternoon. Can be seen or picked up at the 1st Michigan camp site in Area 4, across from the 110th OVI.

Brad Schuler
09-30-2018, 06:12 PM
For sale, Coleman 3 burner camp stove with propane conversion.

Used for years by the local Boy Scout troop until replaced this spring. Untested, but not much reason why it wouldn't work just fine as a lead casting stove.

The Scouts had 3 of these. So far I took one, sold one and have this one left. Price is a $15 cash donation to the Boy Scouts.

I tried to sell this to Ray Williams of the Raccoon Roughs but couldn't get the pictures to him using this ferschtunkin iPad, so he gets right of first refusal. If he hasn't taken it, it goes to the first taker starting Friday afternoon. Can be seen or picked up at the 1st Michigan camp site in Area 4, across from the 110th OVI.
Bob, I'm interested, if it still works.
Thank You
Brad Schuler 4th Kentucky Cavalry