PDA

View Full Version : Black Plastic Musket cap containers wanted

John Matuszek, 04947
09-17-2018, 12:59 PM
Hello

I am looking for a good number of black plastic musket cap containers. I work at zoo and I have found a good way to recycle them. After drilling several small holes in them, they are perfect for placing ant baits in them. Then this way I can place them in many of the small animal cages without worrying about the animals messing with the baits. How many do I want? I was hoping to bring home about 100. Once I find out my team's musket position, I will post it and if people can save them and then drop them off, it would be most appreciated. I like the plastic containers for they last longer, do not rust and being black are easier to hide in the exhibits.

Thanks

John V Matuszek
1st Regt Ill Lt Art.

MarkTK36thIL
09-17-2018, 01:08 PM
Which zoo do you work at? I think I could round up some for you. I'm in Glen Ellyn/Homer Glen.

John Maas
09-17-2018, 05:06 PM
John, for some unknown reason, I have accumulated 30+. Glad to help out. Sounds like an ingenious use for a pesky problem.

John Maas, Commander McGregor's Second Batty. Will be at the National.

Hello

I am looking for a good number of black plastic musket cap containers. I work at zoo and I have found a good way to recycle them. After drilling several small holes in them, they are perfect for placing ant baits in them. Then this way I can place them in many of the small animal cages without worrying about the animals messing with the baits. How many do I want? I was hoping to bring home about 100. Once I find out my team's musket position, I will post it and if people can save them and then drop them off, it would be most appreciated. I like the plastic containers for they last longer, do not rust and being black are easier to hide in the exhibits.

Thanks

John V Matuszek
1st Regt Ill Lt Art.

Lou Lou Lou
09-17-2018, 05:06 PM
They always make a nice target when filled with flour😘
i need 100 more for our skirmish in 2020
just sayin

John Maas
09-18-2018, 06:26 PM
John, PM sent

Hello

Thanks

John V Matuszek
1st Regt Ill Lt Art.

snapcap14
09-19-2018, 08:31 PM
They always make a nice target when filled with flour😘
i need 100 more for our skirmish in 2020
just sayin

Lou I have a few you can have. They are in my box so you can get at Va or saratoga

Lou Lou Lou
09-19-2018, 10:10 PM
Thanks,C.W.

John Matuszek, 04947
10-01-2018, 09:29 PM
Hello

My team will be on position 48 for carbine on Saturday and position 46 on Sunday phase one. Also I will be at the BB gun match so I can take them then as well.

Thanks for the help and the animals at Brookfield Zoo outside of Chicago thank you.