PDA

View Full Version : WTB: .685"-535-gr. wad cutter conical bullet mould.

FedericoFCavada
09-14-2018, 11:28 AM
Original .69-cal. Model 1842 rifled and sighted barrel is newly re-lined by B. Hoyt.
Now to get an adequate supply of conical/ Burton bullets for it.

If you've got a used .685-in. casting mould for a wad-cutter bullet, I'd be keenly interested in getting it!

Thank you very much.

Very respectfully, &c.,

Dave Carlson
San Antonio, TX. (aka. nom de web "Federico Fernández Cavada")

FedericoFCavada
09-25-2018, 05:12 PM
Nobody eh... Hmm. I'll save up for a Moose Mould I guess.

FedericoFCavada
12-11-2018, 10:45 AM
Hello!

The phone number on the Moose Moulds webpage is diconnected. Emails apparently go through, e.g. they do not "bounce" or cause an error message.
A written letter receives no response.

Is Moose Moulds out of business? Are they on vacation? Did some sort of tragedy occur?
Does anyone know?

Thanks.

Much obliged, and very respectfully I am your humble servant,

F.F.C./ Dave C.
San Antonio, Texas

John Holland
12-11-2018, 02:41 PM
Their mould business is a second job, with all correspondence and work done after full time job requirements. In addition to that it has been Big Game Season in Pennsylvania, which is held in near religious reverence there. Then throw in the recent and impending Holidays, all of which make for limited time for other endeavors! I am sure when time permits your emails will be answered to your satisfaction.

Disclaimer: I have no interests in the Moose Mould Business, neither personal nor financial.

FedericoFCavada
12-12-2018, 09:05 PM
Ah, OK. Well that is OK then. Thanks! I was worried there, but it is the hunting season and the holiday season. ;)

ms3635v
12-14-2018, 12:39 PM
I talked to Moose a week ago and as John Holland said it is deer season here, and Moose was just home from deer hunting. He is still alive and well!