PDA

View Full Version : Firearms and Drop cloths for sale at the Middle Atlantic Regional shoot in July.

Harry Gaul
07-20-2018, 02:14 PM
Reposting this thread in case anyone attending the Middle Atlantic Regional July 27, 28 and 29th is interested. Anyone else in the Association, we talk or email and discuss the terms of the sale. Shipping is extra ($50). Remember, if you buy and try and do not like the firearm, I will buy back for full price minus shipping and no repairs needed with a generous trial period.

30 inch Macon, working parts gun with original and repro parts, SAC card, $500.

36 inch Macon, original and repro parts, original barrel, SAC card $800

1855, Two band Artillery Rifle, original and repro parts, trigger done, Hoyt Reline, never fired, SAC card. $950.

1863 type II, dated 1864, three band musket, original and repro parts, stretched stock, Numrich Barrel, SAC card. $800.

1863 type II, dated 1864, three band musket, original and repro parts, stretched stock, Numrich Barrel, SAC card $800

I have a number of "drop cloths" for sale from $10 to $20 per piece based on the size and material. By spreading these cloths under the targets, the cloth will catch 95% of the debris.

Firearms and drop cloths will be available at the July Regional Skirmish at Fort Ross. You must let me know or else I will not pack the car.

True blue and diamond Hard,
Harry
3rd US
3626v
Middle Atlantic Regional Inspector, Mentor, recruiter.

Unionboy Mike
07-21-2018, 10:00 AM
Hello Harry, my name is Mike and I am very interested in finding out more about your 2 Band Artillery Rifle. Would you mind please calling me at 301-992-9873. Thank you.

Mike