PDA

View Full Version : Hege Silver Arrow

Chuck Garvey 11311
03-23-2010, 11:37 AM
These "silver arrow" Remington Repro pistols recently showed up on the HEGE web site. I inquired via e mail and was told that they were already sold out but are going to make another run. Anybody get one or know the scoop on these? Are they approved for NSSA use?

Mike McDaniel
03-23-2010, 04:55 PM
The gun in question is a Hege Army Match Maximum, albeit with a silver-gray finish. They are approved for Skirmishing.

Chuck Garvey 11311
03-23-2010, 08:25 PM
Thanks Mike,

I sent HEGE an email last year asking about the Army Match Maximum and this was their answer:

Hello,

the Remington Maximum is not in Produktion since 3 years.

best regards
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Ihr HEGE-Team
Frank Walz

So, I guess they changed their minds and started supplying them again. Have you heard anything about the quality or accuracy of these new ones?

Mike McDaniel
03-24-2010, 11:49 AM
No idea. Do you have a link? I've heard reports that Hege does intermittent runs of the guns, but timing is tricky. Remember, Hege is the German equivalent of Dixie Gun Works...they'll sell you just about anything.

Dug the link out at http://www.waffen-hege.de/shop/index.ph ... prodID=33& (http://www.waffen-hege.de/shop/index.php?id=7&prodID=33&)

It looks like the old X-ring killer.

Chuck Garvey 11311
03-24-2010, 11:18 PM
The link you found is the same one I saw. The Silberpfeil or "silver arrow" is the photo of the silver Remington in the center.

When I wrote them an e mail this was their answer (note no pricing was quoted though I asked for a price):

The model Maximum Silberpfeil is outsold. We will start a new production during the next few weeks (ready for shipment: June 2010). We will inform You, so You will have time for reservation.
Best regards
dr. Waldemar Gorzawski, HEGE

Ken Hansgen, 11094
03-25-2010, 09:41 AM
Chuck, Sprechen sie Deutch?

Mike McDaniel
03-25-2010, 12:32 PM
Ich spreche eineger Deustch.

(and bet I've botched that one sentence, too).

Seriously, I'd bet on the price staying roughly the same, unless the value of the dollar plummets in the next few months.

That being said, if someone can find a POC in Germany willing to handle shipping, I'd look at egun.de auctions.