PDA

View Full Version : Smoothbore pistol team event

maynard6
06-04-2018, 12:49 PM
I know this isn't selling anything but it is the most viewed. I want to thank the gentelman (Larry is his first name ,) who set that up .All who competed in it had a blast . If you see him give him a big thank you .I know how much work it is to set up a skirmish even a little one. Monitors if this isn't in the right place can you move it . thanks

Timmeu
06-04-2018, 02:07 PM
Sounds like fun! How as it formatted? My 1819 North Flintlock should be operational next season!

Thanks in advance for information about the event!

Marty

Bruce Cobb 1723V
06-05-2018, 12:14 PM
Sounds like fun! How as it formatted? My 1819 North Flintlock should be operational next season! Thanks in advance for information about the event! Marty

Marty is that where the lock you got for me is going??? Its in the mail. You should get it tomorrow i'd guess. What more do you need??
Linwood is working on the results for the pistol shoot. Anyone you know have pictures? Thanks

Timmeu
06-05-2018, 12:25 PM
Actually Bruce the Flintlock is now complete! I am working on a drum conversion model i have most of the parts for except for the Tumbler. I have one but the hammer screw is stuck in the tumbler or else it is a repro part that has a weird system. So I guess I would be interested in internals for spares. Let me know what you might have.

Marty