PDA

View Full Version : FS Pattern '56 Sergeant's Rifle

YOU DON'T KNOW ?
03-20-2018, 02:11 PM
This is a very very nice rifle. The stock is solid and has natural tiger stripping from nose to toe. approx 40% of the blue/ black finish remains on barrel. Barrel also retains an excellent bore. 1858 tower lock with crown /V R , and small crown and broad arrow proofs below bolster. W D with broad arrow still visible on stock along with some smaller numbers. This is a First class British Arm in unaltered and fine condition. Lock retains 100% of the rich fire blue color inside and out . lock makers name inside lock . internal parts look new functions perfectly. I have not fired it. All iron mounted correct Sergeants Rifles are not easy to come by. $1850 or best offer. Buyer pays shipping or deliver to Fort. Pics available for SERIOUS BUYERS. This is also approved for NSSA competition and I believe needs no SAC inspection due to being 100% original.

G Pope WBR 757 876 1954

John Holland
03-20-2018, 03:34 PM
Mr. Pope is correct, his P-56 Rifle is approved for use in the N-SSA's competitive matches as it is, and requires no additional approval by the Small Arms Committee.
John Holland
Small Arms Staff Officer

YOU DON'T KNOW ?
03-20-2018, 04:35 PM
Harry give me you phone # or call me at above #

YOU DON'T KNOW ?
03-21-2018, 01:40 PM
Still for sale.

YOU DON'T KNOW ?
03-22-2018, 11:22 AM
I will no longer send pictures. If Interested, this can be seen at almost any skirmish in person. I don't have time or patience to teach antique arms collecting 101. Thanks G Pope