PDA

View Full Version : MooseMoulds out of business?

dougmichigan
03-14-2018, 10:32 AM
Ok so heard from them a month ago that they were sick. Now after several emails and voicemails with no response over the past several weeks it appears they are either not in business anymore or lack any customer service skills. Looking for another source for a Sharps ringtail mold for a Shiloh 63. Any suggestions?

P.Altland
03-14-2018, 10:36 AM
Ok so heard from them a month ago that they were sick. Now after several emails and voicemails with no response over the past several weeks it appears they are either not in business anymore or lack any customer service skills. Looking for another source for a Sharps ringtail mold for a Shiloh 63. Any suggestions?

NEI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cjohnson
03-14-2018, 11:15 AM
Doug,
Go to ebay, search for Lee Sharps Ringtail Mould, only catch they are not available until last of April-first of May.
Cass
Quirks Scouts

BlueOvalBandit
03-14-2018, 12:06 PM
From a post a couple weeks ago they got hit by the flu.

https://www.n-ssa.net/vbforum/showthread.php?p=68250

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Hal
03-14-2018, 12:29 PM
I hope they are still in business. I have two of their moulds. They are good quality and frankly, I am considering purchasing another one.

moosette
03-14-2018, 05:19 PM
As posted on our Facebook page earlier today, please be advised:
There have been some rumors flying that we have ceased production or are out of business... Rest assured, Moose Moulds is still operational! These past few months have been quite challenging, dealing with health issues, and unexpected personal family issues and we sincerely apologize for not responding to each of our customers as quickly as we always have.
We have recruited some help with responding to emails and phone calls, and in an effort to show appreciation to our customers for their patience and understanding, we will be extending a 25% discount to any orders that have been placed prior to this post that have not been shipped.
Being a part-time hobbyist business, there are times when there just aren't enough hours in a day to accommodate everyone's needs, along with LIFE in general. We are all looking forward to Skirmish Season and hope that life doesn't get in our way! Until then, see you all down at the Fort!
Moose & Moosette

bobanderson
03-15-2018, 05:29 AM
The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

Mark Twain

ChrisWBR
03-16-2018, 06:50 AM
NEI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The principals at NEI have both passed away and NEI is for sale. Really a shame, they made great products and I have several of their moulds.