PDA

View Full Version : Navy Arms Zouave for sale

Fred Jr
02-10-2018, 05:02 PM
SOLD

I have a Navy Arms Zouave for sale. It is dated 1960 on the lock. I bought it at an auction and it probably was a skirmish rifle. it has an altered front site(taller) and a peep rear site. I have cleaned it up and took it to the range yesterday. It has a good bore and shot well. I took some time to get used to a peep as I have never used one before! I have pics if you are interested. Please email me for photos as I don't have any idea how to post them on here!

fwhgun@yahoo.com for photos

Asking $375.00 + shipping

Thanks for looking,
Fred

(plan to have lead available in the spring)

Dick Dodd
02-11-2018, 05:14 PM
I have a Navy Arms Zouave for sale. It is dated 1960 on the lock. I bought it at an auction and it probably was a skirmish rifle. it has an altered front site(taller) and a peep rear site. I have cleaned it up and took it to the range yesterday. It has a good bore and shot well. I took some time to get used to a peep as I have never used one before! I have pics if you are interested. Please email me for photos as I don't have any idea how to post them on here!

fwhgun@yahoo.com for photos

Asking $375.00 + shipping

Thanks for looking,
Fred

(plan to have lead available in the spring)
I'll take the Zouave. Please bring it to the National. Send me you address;so I can send you a check. Thanks Dick Dodd

Fred Jr
02-11-2018, 10:56 PM
It's now your Zouave Mr Dodd! Thanks! How are you doing with this winter? Sure warm down here!

7415 Sandcastle Dr
Ellenton FL 34222

Take care, Fred

Dick Dodd
02-12-2018, 08:32 AM
It's now your Zouave Mr Dodd! Thanks! How are you doing with this winter? Sure warm down here!

7415 Sandcastle Dr
Ellenton FL 34222

Take care, Fred
Fred-Putting the Check in the mail today. Warm for this time of the year-but the ground is soaked with so much rain.