PDA

View Full Version : How is this different from Civil War Small Arms?

Scott Lynch 1460V
03-10-2010, 11:02 AM
Just a question how is this different from the Civil War Small Arms Section.

Jim Wimbish, 10395
03-10-2010, 01:05 PM
Scott,

This thread is obviously the successor for 'General Posts', which seceeded from the Union at the end of January. Steve Light's shooting tips would go here, for example. Also, Lefty's post on lubes. I wonder what kind of lube was used by 'General Posts' when it slipped away from the BB?

Clueless in Clarksburg,

Jim Wimbish

Fauch125
03-10-2010, 01:57 PM
I'm a brand new member, and am trying to absorb as much ifo as I can. The more forums and the more contributers the better!

John Holland
03-10-2010, 04:22 PM
Scott -

The Civil War Small Arms page is specifically for information about the arms themselves, not how to shoot them. Lube really doesn't have anything to do with what a Type E Mississippi looks like!

Thanks for asking the question Scott, I'm sure you're not the only one who may have been a bit confused.

John

hwaugh
03-10-2010, 06:12 PM
John - This is a great idea! Obviously all that snow in Buffalo gave you plenty of time to reflect on how to make things better for skirmishing. Keep up the good work. You have brought the Small Arms Committee a long way. Never dealt with more helpful and knowledgeable folks than you and your staff. I am proud to call you a friend.

Harry Waugh - 3731 Terry's Texas Rangers