PDA

View Full Version : Pedersoli 2 band quality vs Armisport?

ChapK
12-25-2017, 05:03 PM
I am considering the purchase of a reproduction 2 band Enfield for potential skirmishing. I like the increased accuracy over the 3 band Enfield. Is the increased cost of the Pedersoli over the Armisport worth the extra cost? What are the biggest differences in terms of quality and increased accuracy?

RaiderANV
12-25-2017, 05:38 PM
Almost as many answers here as for what kinda LUBE do you use. Myself I don't like worrying about keeping my competition gun looking purdy. I'd save the money and buy a shooter already in use that has the ability to shoot X's. Of course it doesn't mean the loose nut behind the butt-plate can.....the gun just has to be able to in order to give said nut it's best chance. You can buy cheap then if needed put the money into a reline, mold and sizing die to go with it and still have money left over. If you want purdy then refinish above gun and you'll have prudy, accuracy and still have saved $$$.

Mike McDaniel
12-25-2017, 06:27 PM
I'd say that the Pedersoli is worth the extra money. The barrel quality is higher.

Curt
12-27-2017, 12:49 PM
Hallo!

Pedersoli also offered their "Silver" line of "match grade" target barrels when they revised and tweaked a bit
the "authenticity" of their Enfield line (to make the 4th Model P1853 repro's more like the 3rd Models used in the ACW) recently.

Curt