PDA

View Full Version : Pair of Colt 1851 Navies (Second Gen Percussion)

VAplinker
11-28-2017, 07:04 PM
Howdy,

I was directed to this forum to post these up. I am located in Northern VA (actually quite near Bull Run). I posted these on our Virginia local classifieds, and a fellow told me to come to this site. I do frequent a Colt specific forum and the CASS forum - this is my first seeing this forum. Glad to have found it. Anyhow, here is my ad:

I have two Colt 1851 Navy models for sale. These are the second gen (1970s era) percussion revolvers (NOT the Signature Series). One is the General Grant and one is the General Lee commemoratives. These come in the wooden presentation cases. Oddly, both are missing the powder horn and bullet molds. Previous owner could not find those parts. The boxes have keys and they do lock. They do have the caps tins.

These are real Colts and the serials reference against the Colt website.

Asking $600 each, or $1000 for the pair. Will take partial trades if you have some quality FAL magazines. Feel free to message me with any questions or requests for more photos.

These are black powder percussion revolvers.
https://i.imgur.com/80XsZkW.png

RaiderANV
11-29-2017, 04:31 PM
Welcome to the Board Wilson! Good price on those second generation Colts. Maybe someone will snag them here.