PDA

View Full Version : Maynard Carbine for sale

Kent Snyder
02-21-2010, 07:02 PM
Original Maynard 2nd model carbine with a Jencso barrel. Jencso barrels were made by Bob Hoyt, then finished by Steve Jencso. This is an extremely accurate carbine ready to go for N-SSA competition. 50 caliber, action works perfectly, bore is prestine. Has original internal parts, but I believe one of the screws on the lever has been replaced. This gun has been kept immaculate. Original receiver and buttstock. Stock shows normal signs of usage and still retains the two original inspector cartouches. The original finish on the frame is all but gone. The barrel is turning a natural patina from usage. A very attractive carbine. If you want to see some pictures, this gun is also listed on Gunbroker.com with 14 photos. Auction # 158660370. If one of my fellow skirmishers want to buy this gun, I'll pull it off of Gunbroker AS LONG AS THERE ARE NO BIDS PREVIOUSLY SUBMITTED. $40 for shipping and insurance to the continental US. Please feel free to e-mail me: sharps54@yahoo.com, with questions. I also have 136 loaded rounds (brass cases) that I will sell for $1 a round plus shipping. Uses the Lyman .515 350gr bullet with 28gr FFFG, plus a filler.
Thanks, and we'll see you on the line soon.
Kent Snyder
110th OVI

Bruce Cobb 1723V
02-21-2010, 08:20 PM
how much?????

Kent Snyder
02-21-2010, 09:09 PM
Yep, that might help, huh. Guess I had a little Dagooism there...............$1350.00

Kent Snyder
02-22-2010, 08:27 PM
Gun is sold. Thanks.