PDA

View Full Version : Fred's Lead

Fred Jr
09-19-2017, 02:05 PM
I have room for a couple more orders of my pure virgin lead. Get your orders in quickly!!!!!
$1.75 a pound fwhgun@yahoo.com

Thanks

fred

Jim Leinicke 7368V
09-21-2017, 09:34 PM
I have room for a couple more orders of my pure virgin lead. Get your orders in quickly!!!!!$1.75 a pound fwhgun@yahoo.comThanks fredFred, I would take 100 pounds if I knew where to find you. My camp is with the 114th Illinois up on Grant Road, on Coronary Ridge. I would be easiest to find at the Small Arms Committee shack Thursday and Friday mornings. How might I find you?Jim LeinickeCo. G 114th Illinois.

CAGerringer
09-22-2017, 09:57 PM
I have room for a couple more orders of my pure virgin lead. Get your orders in quickly!!!!!
$1.75 a pound fwhgun@yahoo.com

Thanks

fred

Fred,
I'll take 25 lbs, but have a request. Can you cut them to the size that will fit into a 20 lb pot? Maybe about 2" by 2 "?
Thanks,
Charlie Gerringer
Old Dominion Dragoons

Fred Jr
09-23-2017, 01:31 PM
Hi Charlie,

I can get you 25lbs. I will ask for them to be smaller pieces but I can't guarantee they will be. What I do with the chunks that are too big is hammer them along the edges that won't fit. The lead is soft and using a 5lb hammer on concrete will change the shape enough so they will fit. I have the same problem and I ask for them to be cut a tad smaller but that doesn't always get results.

Hope this helps.

Fred

CAGerringer
09-24-2017, 12:03 AM
Hi Charlie,

I can get you 25lbs. I will ask for them to be smaller pieces but I can't guarantee they will be. What I do with the chunks that are too big is hammer them along the edges that won't fit. The lead is soft and using a 5lb hammer on concrete will change the shape enough so they will fit. I have the same problem and I ask for them to be cut a tad smaller but that doesn't always get results.

Hope this helps.

Fred

Thanks, Fred. See you at Nationals!
Charlie