PDA

View Full Version : John: Please remove my "Dear Lefty" posting...

Tim Lyne
02-12-2010, 04:19 PM
I just read the moderator's post regarding the need to stay on topic. I agree and therefore I'm asking to have my prevous "Dear Lefty" post removed. No one has asked me to do this, but it would certainly be difficult to delete other off-topic postings if this one were to be left on, so in the interest of best management practices I'd like the post and thread removed. Lefty and I will find lots opportunities to solve all of the mysteries of life in person, so it will all be okay. See all y'all at the Fort!

Respectfully,

Tim Lyne,
Knaps Batt.
#2952V

John Holland
02-13-2010, 01:13 PM
To my friend Tim Lyne, "The Brady Bunch", and all others who follow the CWSA Page:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Tim for being very understanding, and for his most thoughtful personal email to me. I hope the rest of you also understand, and can see the "bigger picture" as Tim does. The BB as we knew it has taken on a different role in the N-SSA than it previously had. As with all things not everyone is happy with everything all the time. I encourage you to stand by the N-SSA in these times of change. Remember, the N-SSA is only as good as we make it. Perhaps sometime in the future we may be able to return to a "General Chat Page", be patient.

With that having been said, rather than delete Tim's original posting, which was due to his nearly irrepressible sense of humor, I am locking it so that visitors may see the areas we shouldn't explore on this page. Remember, I also answer to higher authorities! I am also locking this post because I really don't want to encourage a dialogue on this topic.

I would also like to thank Vicky Rowe for her efforts on our behalf. I have found her to be very pleasant to work with, understanding, and most of all...level headed. Thank you, Vicky!

Your CWSA Page Moderator,
John Holland