PDA

View Full Version : Linotype for sale at the Fall Potomacs and Nationals

SimonRucker
08-15-2017, 12:17 PM
It's just about that time again to get in your orders for linotype for the fall I have an abundance of linotype that I am looking to part ways with.

I have a lot of it and it is in a variety of forms, mainly print spacers and type set straight from a print shop. It is not in ingot form.

Linotype from these print shops is hard stuff (typically around 20-23 BHN) but works great for the proper application. I have used it in my smoothbore but that's about it. Many folks cut it with pure lead to make hardball.

I can deliver as much as my truck will allow to the Fall Potomacs if there is any interest.

$1.50/lb delivered to the fort (or picked up in Rocky Mount, VA if you happen to be in the area).

Simon
540-999-8685

Paul Lampman 263V
08-15-2017, 12:42 PM
Simon
I'll take 20 lbs. I'll be at the Potomac.

SimonRucker
08-16-2017, 08:53 AM
Simon
I'll take 20 lbs. I'll be at the Potomac.

Thanks Paul!

SimonRucker
08-21-2018, 11:09 AM
Thank you for all of the orders in the past! I plan on being at the fall potomacs in a few weeks.

I do not plan on coming to the fall nationals this year however if ordered early enough, I can get it there for you to pick up as long as payment has been received prior.

Thanks!
Simon

SimonRucker
09-06-2018, 09:28 AM
The last day I can take an order for linotype is tomorrow (Friday 9/7/2018) to be delivered over the weekend. Thanks to everyone who has put their orders in already.