PDA

View Full Version : For sale: brogans, hat, sack coat

David Yossi Snellen
01-30-2010, 07:38 PM
Gentlemen,
With the greatest sadness, my father passed away.
My mother needs money, and we are selling some items that were my father's.
size 12 1/2 rough out black brogans made by Fall Creek. They have been worn 3 or 4 times around the tent (my father didn't march). They are almost new and in perfect shape. (Retail 94.00) we are asking 70.00 . plus 6.00 shipping

Grey Dirty Billy hat size 7 1/8 barely worn (there is a small stain on top of brim from storage) 50.00. plus 6.00 shipping

Unlined brown sack coat size 42 (this isn't a real expensive sack coat, but it's almost new) 20.00 plus 6.00 shipping

If you would like them all, we can all sell for 130.00 (instead of 140.00)plus 8.00 shipping.
I can email pictures if you would like.
I can't really do any haggling, as we are trying to help my mother out.
Please email directly

snellensaddles@yahoo.com

Thank you,
David

Ken Hansgen, 11094
01-30-2010, 10:10 PM
David, You'd better tell the color of the hat and sack coat plus a little more about the style of the hat.

stuffy25thia
01-30-2010, 11:21 PM
Sorry for your loss, hope everything works out, thou it takes a long time.

Can you tell me what is the width, I wear a EEE wide.

size 12 1/2 rough out black brogans made by Fall Creek. They have been worn 3 or 4 times around the tent (my father didn't march). They are almost new and in perfect shape. (Retail 94.00) we are asking 70.00 . plus 6.00 shipping

ia25th@netins.net

Scott Kurki, 12475
01-31-2010, 09:39 AM
David, You'd better tell the color of the hat and sack coat plus a little more about the style of the hat.
Ken, looks like the grey hat is grey and the brown sack coat is, well, brown.... :P

David Yossi Snellen
02-01-2010, 02:00 PM
gentlemen,
The hat is a grey slouch, and the stain would come out I believe. The breown sack coat has texas buttons. It isn't an expensive coat, but that is why it's 20.00.
Email me directly

snellensaddles@yahoo.com

And I will send pictures.
Thank you,
David

Scott Kurki, 12475
02-01-2010, 04:27 PM
David,

PM sent on the hat.

RaiderANV
02-01-2010, 05:48 PM
ia25th@netins.net

Dang Stuffy,,,,,you ain't marchin' behinds me wit that big ah foot :shock:

** DISCLIAMER** Due to no udder place ta pick on anyone anymore,,,, This'll have ta do Green

Hey,,,anyone know of these other message board that were mentioned in the "findings" posted elsewheres :?:

Scott Kurki, 12475
02-01-2010, 07:44 PM
ia25th@netins.net

** DISCLIAMER** Due to no udder place ta pick on anyone anymore,,,, This'll have ta do Green

Hey,,,anyone know of these other message board that were mentioned in the "findings" posted elsewheres :?:

Careful now. Next thing you know this thread will get locked and we will be in court. :x

David Yossi Snellen
02-01-2010, 10:12 PM
Gentlemen,
The hat has been spoken for. Thank you Scott, my mother and I appreciate it.
David

stuffy25thia
02-01-2010, 11:23 PM
ia25th@netins.net

I won't march behind ya Pat, no telling what going to fall out of your pants, don't want to step in any of it!!
Take care.

Scott Kurki, 12475
02-02-2010, 06:49 PM
ia25th@netins.net

I won't march behind ya Pat, no telling what going to fall out of your pants, don't want to step in any of it!!
Take care.

There is no safe place to be around PJ, you certainly would not want to be in front of him or behind him as it turns out.

RaiderANV
02-04-2010, 04:33 PM
I won't march behind ya Pat, no telling what going to fall out of your pants, don't want to step on it!!
Take care.

Naw Stuffy,,,,,as Southron Boys learn ta tie knots so we don't step on nut'n :wink: