PDA

View Full Version : WTT/B 1861 Sprgfd repro; I have 1873 SAA (Cimarron) to trade

Two Blood
01-30-2010, 06:46 AM
I want to trade for a repro 1861 Springfield - Euroarms (preferred) or Armi Sport.

I have an 1873 Single Action Army Colt revolver by Cimarron that I am willing to trade. (see attahd pic)

I bought the pistol last year, and I've only shot it twice -- it was excellent both times. The only reason I'm considering selling it is because I have 3 of the same pistol, and I only need 2 for Cowboy Action Shooting.

As for any specific details, here’s the link to Cimarron’s web site. This is the Cimarron's 1873 Single Action Army revolver (model P), that is manufactured by Uberti.

http://www.cimarron-firearms.com/Mod...elPStdFin.htm#

This pistol has the Pre-War (new model) frame and ejector, and a barrel length of 5 ½” (standard cowboy length). This gun is in virtually brand new and in perfect condition. This pistol looks, feels, and performs like it just came out of the box...as it should, since I’ve only shot it twice.

Also, you can load the 45 Long Colt cartridges with either smokeless or black powder. I’ve done so with my other two 1873 SAA revolvers and had great luck with both.

Bottom line: This pistol is a blast to shoot (yeah, I know, bad pun), and you'll love it.

Anyone interested in trading, please send me similar details on your musket along with detailed pictures.

Thank you.
Ted

Two Blood
01-30-2010, 05:21 PM
Correction....here's the website:
http://www.cimarron-firearms.com/ModelP ... tdFin.htm# (http://www.cimarron-firearms.com/ModelP/MP668-ModelPStdFin.htm#)

remington1858
01-31-2010, 05:59 PM
I have an 1861 repro that needs a front sight replaced. If you are interested I can send pictures. Call at 210-394-2277 or e-mail me at westonL@hotmail.com I had a taller front sight installed, but job was not done right. I have five muskets and dont need this one. Its an Armi Sport. I am having trouble posting pictutes for you, but I could e-mail them out of my hotmail account. Thanks.

Weston

Two Blood
02-01-2010, 07:12 PM
This offer still stands...I'm still looking for a good 1861 Springfield (or other Civil War musket) to trade for my 1873 Single Action Army Colt.

Depending on the model and condition of the musket (and if necessary to strike a deal), I'm also willing to put in some money to make up the difference.

Thanks.

1st Lit Arty
02-03-2010, 07:45 PM
Would you consider a 1853 Enfield repo in a trade? I have one in very good condition that I would part with.

Andy Sinkleris

cannon225@verizon.net

Two Blood
02-09-2010, 06:42 AM
I've had several offers, but this pistol is still available.

I'm still looking for an 1861 Springfield repro that's in nice condition.

Out of the box prices for this revolver and a repro Springfield are pretty comparable. The pistol is slightly less (about $70), so I would be willing to throw in a bit of money to make the deal even for a Springfield that is in brand new condition. For a musket in less condition, I think the deal is pretty fair as it stands.

Someone's got to have a Springfield out there that they no longer use, right? If not, I'd appreciate anyone's advice on any other forum where I might find one.

I'll also consider other Civil War era muskets, but they must be in excellent condition.

Thanks a lot.

Ted

Two Blood
03-08-2010, 05:00 AM
BTT

WV SCROUNGER
03-08-2010, 02:42 PM
PM SENT....let me know
STEVE DANISH