PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1996 Gulfstream Conquest Camper

Joe Heatwole 8174v
05-05-2017, 06:59 AM
For Sale: 1996 Gulfstream Conquest 31 foot camper. It has a superslide (dining area and sofa). Everything work except the furnace. It has a Cozy World ceramic heater mounted on the wall inside the door. It has new cooling coils on the refrigerator, installed last year. It has new start relay and coils on the A/C, installed last year. No leaks that I am aware of except in shower. The skylight in the shower has small cracks from age and drips into the shower. It has had repairs made from past water damage. I do not have any pictures at this time but I will be at the Central Virginia Regional on Sunday and Spring Nationals intermittently from Friday through Sunday. I will get pictures Sunday at the CV regional and can send them to any interested parties after that. The camper can be seen on the 11th VA Cav campsite. It is in the lower rear corner of the campsite next to the mill race. Anyone interested can contact me at (540) 271-2476 or e-mail to jheatwole8174@yahoo.com. Asking price is $2,500.00 - SOLD

Thank you for looking,