PDA

View Full Version : Original P53 Tackdriver for sale

Jim Cunningham
01-01-2010, 02:00 AM
My interests have changed and I'm no longer interested in muzzleloading arms or blackpowder shooting. I have an original Enfield P53 with a Whitacre barrel that I've won dozens of medals with, harvested some deer, and generally amazed people with feats of marksmanship. It's a very nice rifle for anyone with a shooting or historical interest, and it can be yours for only $1,350.00 plus shipping. A great gift for anyone who didn't get what they wanted for Christmas or actually wants to hit what they aim at.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~jimscabinets/Cut.JPG

http://www.frontiernet.net/~jimscabinets/buck.jpg

The musket is all original with the exception of the .577 Whitacre barrel. The stock shows all the wisdom marks you'd expect to see on a 157 year old warrior, but it has no cracks, chips or breaks. You may also purchase the Hodgdon mould with the musket for an additional $50.00 plus a nice reproduction rebel cartridge box for $50.00 more. I've got a box of assorted original Enfield springs, tumblers, etc that I'll sell with the gun for an extra $20.00.

If you have a preban AR15, Sig Saur, or Dillon Press you'd like to trade, we'll negotiate an acceptable exchange.

Thanks,

Scott Kurki, 12475
01-01-2010, 01:27 PM
PM Sent

medbill
01-07-2010, 08:12 PM
This is a really nice musket guys and Jim is a good guy to deal with.

Jim Cunningham
01-30-2010, 03:25 PM
Hey Billy thanks. Do you know anyone interested in a Parker Hale Volunteer rifle? I won over 40 first place medals with it, and harvested several deer. The rifle includes a Lyman mold, and rod protector and is amazingly accurate. $875.00

Jim Cunningham
07-18-2010, 08:43 PM
Since posting this at the start of the year, I've purchased a Dillon press, and a couple of Sigs. I can always use a preban AR15 and I'm still accepting cash. No matter how your interests change, money never loses its appeal.

I should mention that this is an authentic P53 "pre-ban" musket, and features a bayonet lug, and high capacity ramrod. (The volunteer rifle is no longer available)