PDA

View Full Version : Pillow ticking shirts

Steve Sharpe 0236
04-19-2017, 02:57 PM
At the last national there was a new young lady that was going to start offering shirts. I lost her card. If anyone knows a shirt maker I would appreciate the info

Thanks

Dan Mastin
04-19-2017, 03:04 PM
Steve

Google A Southern Seamstress. If you order from her tell her you are a shooter so she will give you plenty of chest, sleeve, and shoulder room.

dan m

nssa-admin
04-19-2017, 03:55 PM
Skylark Stitchery will be at the Nationals with a lot of different shirt patterns, including ticking shirts. Back row, bottom side, E-8, I think the spot is. We're coming in the previous weekend to clean up and paint the booth, and she'll be selling during Nationals.

All of them are sized similarly to the old Miami Sutler shirts, and sizes go up to 4x. PM me and I can get you her phone.

She's the young lady of whom you speak.

RaiderANV
04-19-2017, 10:49 PM
I second what Vicky said! I saw the quality and it's top notch. A lot of time spent on them at a low price guys!!

C.W. Artillery
04-26-2017, 07:45 PM
26 April 2017

Gentlemen...... For those of us with linage back to the knights of the Round Table, chivalry is much more than a notion of thought. We maintain a code of conduct which emphasizes a system of values and fairness, among other virtues, that would not allow us to purchase a commodity of one's labor at a price less than the true value of the labor and materials invested therein, plus a reasonable and fair margin of profit.

Regards,

Webb Brown

RaiderANV
04-26-2017, 07:57 PM
Webb.......you have us confused with reeactors. Skirmishers for the most part(NOT ALL) buy their dickie work pants and shirts and paint strips down the side if needed. Others buy the cheap shirts, but they look good? Were lucky the lady in question does an awesome job for less then the true worth of her product. I'll be picking up 3 shirts myself this Nationals.

C.W. Artillery
04-27-2017, 10:51 AM
Webb.......you have us confused with reeactors.

Sir, Thank you for your tutorial, however, I demur. I seem to think that it might be you who is confused, in that, re(e)actors are designed and operated to facilitate the safe release of consequential energy by virtue of a nuclear reaction.

Webb

First Maine H.A. (retired)

RaiderANV
04-27-2017, 11:58 AM
Heck Webb.......this oughta help dem poor fellars with that--- > http://www.beanogas.com

RangerFrog
10-25-2021, 06:28 PM
Reactivating an old thread that was called up as a possible interest while looking at another one. Is Skylark Stitchery still in business?

Froggie

bobanderson
10-26-2021, 07:08 AM
Reactivating an old thread that was called up as a possible interest while looking at another one. Is Skylark Stitchery still in business?

Froggie

Try Kasey Joe on the 111th OVI. She told me she is now making shirts to sell.

https://www.n-ssa.net/vbforum/member.php/10785-Kasey-Bowser

Nice lady. Heckuva shooter.