PDA

View Full Version : Euroarms Cook and Brothers carbine

B-Davis
04-11-2017, 08:08 PM
I have an early Euroarms Cook and Brither carbine in very good condition. Only thing "wrong" is the front sight has been filed down a bit. S&S sells replacements for $15.00. I also have a Euroarms Rogers and Spencer used for two seasons. Both firearms are in very good condition. I really would like to trade for a Zoli 1803 Harpers Ferry flintlock or any .58 caliber flintlock. If you may have interest, please email me at whitneyrifle@hotmail.com and I will be happy to send pics.

Thanks,
Bryan

The Pistol is sold pending funds, thank you.

B-Davis
04-13-2017, 06:55 AM
If you would prefer to purchase either firearm out right, it is $650 for the Cook and $180 for the Rogers and Spencer. Those prices include shipping. I will send photos on request. Whitneyrifle@hotmail.com

Bryan

hobbler
04-13-2017, 08:51 AM
I will take the R&S.
Sending contact info.

Sent you an email to the Whitneyrifle@hotmail.com address.

JimW
04-13-2017, 10:40 AM
I have an early Euroarms Cook and Brither carbine in very good condition. Only thing "wrong" is the front sight has been filed down a bit. S&S sells replacements for $15.00. I also have a Euroarms Rogers and Spencer used for two seasons. Both firearms are in very good condition. I really would like to trade for a Zoli 1803 Harpers Ferry flintlock or any .58 caliber flintlock. If you may have interest, please email me at whitneyrifle@hotmail.com and I will be happy to send pics.

Thanks,
Bryan

If for some reason the sale falls through - I'll take the Rogers and Spencer. Payment can be in mail tomorrow.

RaiderANV
04-13-2017, 01:31 PM
Yup......that's less then half price on the R&S.....

hobbler
04-13-2017, 07:26 PM
PM and email sent.

hobbler
04-14-2017, 09:27 AM

Thanks,
Bryan

The Pistol is sold pending funds, thank you.

Bryan,
I've sent email and private messages and still no response.
Please let me know if you have received communications.
Thanks.

B-Davis
04-19-2017, 04:43 PM
Since the pistol had sold, I will put the Cook and Brother up for $650.00, which includes shipping, or I will trade for a decent flintlock that is .45 caliber or larger. If interested, I can be contacted at whitneyrifle@hotmail.com or texted at 215-378-3807. Thank you!

With Warmest Regards,
Bryan