PDA

View Full Version : 2017 "Mini" Rules for sale - Doc's Place

Rob FreemanWBR
03-27-2017, 05:32 PM
For 2017, a limited number of "mini-sized" Skirmish Rules will be sold out of Doc's Place during the Nationals; as well as replacement page inserts for those who bought last year's rules.

I don't know their price, but as before I'm providing these at NO cost to the N-SSA so ALL proceeds go directly to the association!

The reduced version features readable font & contains all of the same content as it's full sized cousin. They're 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" inches & can be easily carried in a haversack, shooting cart, or range box! Photo below gives scale (caps & ammo not included). They come pre-punched & will fit any corresponding 3 ring binder.

Reserve your copy(ies) now - just PM / email me (rdfreeman1906@gmail.com) & your order will be ready for purchase at Doc's Place at the Spring/Fall National. I'll also have a few sets with me at the Chesapeake & Spring Potomac.

Those who bought last year's mini-rules: I've made REPLACEMENT PAGE INSERTS which will bring your 2016 set "up to speed" for 2017. They too will be sold out of Doc's - for $2.00 a set.

Thank you in advance for your time & consideration! Should you have any related questions, please feel free to let me know.

Larry Funk, 3148V
03-27-2017, 11:45 PM
Rob, Please set aside 2017 update set for me. Many thanks.

Rob FreemanWBR
03-28-2017, 03:37 PM
Larry,

Got it - one set of the 2017 Inserts will be reserved for you.

You can pick 'em up at Doc's Place.

Thanks for your support!!