PDA

View Full Version : WTS - Rifle-Musket Barrel; Uniform Jacket and Books

Artilleryman
03-24-2017, 10:14 PM
Doing some Spring Cleaning and came across the following items. Need to move these items as I have no further need for them. All the items are in Very Good to Excellent condition. -

Black Feathers in Black Hats by Gary Rembicz. Fictional account of a youth at the time of the Civil War. Follows the youth through his childhood, young adulthood, courtship and enlistment with the 24th MI Infantry. Published price is $20.00, yours for $10.00.

Lincoln's Last Days by Bill O'Reilly. Juvenile account of Lincoln's assassination by famed Fox News correspondent. Loaded with pictures. Published price is $20.00, yours for $10.00.

Terrible Swift Sword by Bruce Catton. One of the first studies of the Army of the Potomac during the Civil War by the acclaimed author. Reading copy so $5.00.

Gettysburg Movie Soundtrack - Audio cassette tape of Music from one of the best Civil War movies to date. $3.00.

****Special - take all the items above for $25.00, and I'll pay the shipping****

Terms - PM me with item(s) you wish to purchase. First PM indicating "I'll take..." gets the item. Payment by Paypal (preferred using Friends and Family - please provide your shipping address; Money Order or Personal Check. Shipping is not included except as noted above. I could deliver the items to the Spring Nationals in May. I will be with Battery "H", First Ills Lt Artillery, but I won't be shooting. Let me know if you desire this option. Pictures of any/all of the items available upon request. PM me your email address and I'll reply with the pictures attached.

Thanks for looking...

Dave St John
Artilleryman

ArtySapper
04-19-2017, 07:48 PM
Hello sir,

Do you still have the musket barrel, and what type is it?

Thanks,

Ryan M. Reay

ryanreay72@gmail.com

Artilleryman
04-19-2017, 09:28 PM
Ryan-

Sorry but I just sold the barrel today

Dave

Hello sir,

Do you still have the musket barrel, and what type is it?

Thanks,

Ryan M. Reay

ryanreay72@gmail.com