PDA

View Full Version : WTS - (2) original Springfield Rifle-Musket Locks and Brass Ramrod

Artilleryman
03-18-2017, 10:32 PM
Hope everyone had a nice winter and looking forward to the upcoming skirmish season. Just in time for the opening of the new skirmish season, I am selling off some shooting items I have no further need. Here's your chance to build that special musket you've been planning all winter. The 1864 dated lock features all original parts and will provide many more years of service. The lockplate and the compleat lock are also a great investment as they will never lose value.

#1 - 1862 dated Springfield Lockplate. Can be used to build an M1861 or later Rifle-Musket. $75.00

#2 - 1864 dated Springfield Lock with an M1863 style hammer and M1863 style Barrel. All you need to build a rifle-musket is a fully dressed out stock!!! A perfect arrangement of both Lock and Barrel! Lock is all original and dated 1864 with the correct style 1863 hammer. The Barrel is made by Numerich Arms Corporation (NAC) maybe 20 years ago and includes both front and rear sights and cone (nipple). The Lock and Barrel will fit the contours in original stocks, but probably won't fit into later new made rifle-musket stocks. Both Lock and Barrel are in very good to excellent condition.
Priced well below what a custom rifle-musket would cost. $550.00

*****Special - take the whole shebang (the lockplate, compleat lock and barrel) for $600.00, and I'll pay the shipping.*****

Terms - PM me to reserve items. First PM will get the item. Shipping is extra unless noted above. I can also arrange for the items to be picked up at the Spring Nationals in May. I will be with Battery "H", First Ills Lt Artillery on Saturday of the Nationals, but I won't be shooting. Payment via PayPal (preferred - use Friends and Family and provide me your address); money orders; personal check or cash (FTF at the Nationals). I will deduct $15.00, if paid in cash. Payment due within 5 days of intent to purchase if by mail order. Pictures available upon request to my email - warfaremil1952@yahoo.com. Use this address for PayPal payment. Pictures available upon request to my email address.

Thanks for looking and hope everyone has a great skirmish season this year.

Dave St John
Artilleryman.