PDA

View Full Version : For Sale-Text Book on Federal Firearms 1816-1865

C.W. Artillery
03-11-2017, 02:09 PM
* * * Offering For Sale * * *

One Limited Edition titled United States Military Small Arms, 1816 - 1865, The Federal Firearms of the Civil War authored by Robert M. Reilly. The book was copyrighted in 1970 by Eagle Press Inc. and is Library of Congress Catalog Number 72-120267. My copy is number 1590 of the initial limited 2000 printed.

This works was sponsored by the Company of Military Historians, per Dr. James C. Hazlett, President; and was also recommended by the American Society of Arms Collectors, per Thomas E. Holt, President. It is a 275 page hard back book bound in blue cloth with silver colored lettered title. The dust jacket is missing. The condition is "fine".

The price is $75.00 USD with delivery available at the N-SSA 2017 Spring National Shoot in Winchester, Virginia.

I welcome any questions or suggestions you may have in regards to a possible purchase via email at < heywebb@gmail.com >

Webb

C.W. Artillery
04-24-2017, 10:21 AM
I have two great Civil War books offered on the N-SSA web site currently. If anyone would care to make an offer for both books in one purchase I will consider any and all such offers.

Thank you,

Webb