PDA

View Full Version : Fs: Pacific loading press

Rob FreemanWBR
01-16-2017, 01:35 AM
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

This is a great buy for any new skirmisher, esp. for someone shooting cased ammunition.

NO dies or shell holders are included with this offer - ONLY selling the press itself.

All parts move freely and she's ready to go.

Pictures below - please PM or email me ( rdfreeman1906@gmail.com ) if interested or your have questions.

MANY thanks in advance for your time and consideration!

Ron/The Old Reb
01-16-2017, 07:49 AM
AAAA! Memories I had one of these as my first loading press when I was a teenager back in the 50's I learned to reload on it.
I used it for a number of years and it served me well. The one I had was yellow which I think was the color when they first made them.
PS. If it was yellow I would buy it just to hang on the wall above my loading bench.

Rob FreemanWBR
03-05-2017, 06:44 AM
Bump to top

Rob FreemanWBR
05-07-2017, 05:50 AM
bump to top

Rob FreemanWBR
06-14-2017, 04:43 AM
Final bump - off to landfill next...

pastore
06-14-2017, 07:49 AM
Final bump - off to landfill next...

If the press uses shell holders that are currently available I would like to take I will be at the Mason Dixon. I am next door with the Cockade Rifles.

Thanks
Fletcher Pastore

RaiderANV
06-14-2017, 10:39 AM
That's a great press Rob.....hate to see it hit the landfill cuz no one is familiar with it. You might think about donating it to the Veterns Skirmist for their prize table if Fletcher doesn't buy it.

Ron The Old Reb
06-14-2017, 12:05 PM
One last look to bring back the memories before it hits the deep six.:(

Rob FreemanWBR
06-14-2017, 10:25 PM
If the press uses shell holders that are currently available I would like to take I will be at the Mason Dixon. I am next door with the Cockade Rifles.

Thanks
Fletcher Pastore

Fletcher,

Yes it fits current shell holders. In fact, I used to use it to load/seat my Maynard cartridges.

I won't be at the Mason Dixon.

MAYBE I'll make the McNeills, but I'll definitely be on deck for both Fall Potomac & National skirmishes.

In the meantime, I'll consider her "yours" if you want it.

Either way pls let me know, and we can hammer out details if she's going to you.

Thx for your patronage!

pastore
06-14-2017, 11:52 PM
Fletcher,

Yes it fits current shell holders. In fact, I used to use it to load/seat my Maynard cartridges.

I

won't be at the Mason Dixon.

MAYBE I'll make the McNeills, but I'll definitely be on deck for both Fall Potomac & National skirmishes.

In the meantime, I'll consider her "yours" if you want it.

Either way pls let me know, and we can hammer out details if she's going to you.

Thx for your patronage!

I will take it. let me know where to send payment. I will get it from you whenever you are at the fort. No hurry.

Thanks

Fletcher

Rob FreemanWBR
06-16-2017, 12:38 AM
I will take it. let me know where to send payment. I will get it from you whenever you are at the fort. No hurry.

Thanks

Fletcher

Great! I'll PM you with my address.

Thanks again.