PDA

View Full Version : Bavarian M1842 Rifled-Musket

Grayrock Volunteer
01-11-2017, 10:29 PM
Here is an opportunity to add a seldom encountered import to your collection. This Bavarian M1842 is all there save the ramrod. The gun's main detractor is a chunk of wood missing behind the front band, which could probably be replaced by someone with more talent that I. The unique rear sight is intact and fully functional. The lock's mechanics function correctly as well. The rifled bore is in good shape, although it has the same dark patina as the rest of the metal. Most of the metal parts have a smooth finish, with some mild pitting around the bolster and lock. It looks like the breech area was cleaned some in perhaps a search for markings. The musket was personalized with a large LP carved into the right side of the stock. Other than the wood loss a fore mentioned, the stock is in good condition with normal handling marks and bruises, but no splits, rot, or repairs.

Price: $550

Pictures are again being difficult for me, so drop me a message and I will email them to you.

Thank you,
Garrett Glover

Grayrock Volunteer
01-19-2017, 12:44 PM
Bump to top.

forrestjim
02-17-2017, 02:43 PM
Do you still have this musket? If you do, I would like to see the pictures. Thanks.

Grayrock Volunteer
02-17-2017, 06:43 PM
This musket is still available. Message me your email and I will send you some pics.

Thank you,
Garrett

Grayrock Volunteer
02-22-2017, 02:03 PM
Musket is sold pending payment.

Thank you,
Garrett Glover

Grayrock Volunteer
02-24-2017, 12:14 PM
Musket is sold.

Moderators, you may close or delete this thread.

Thank you,
Garrett Glover