PDA

View Full Version : Unfired Euroarms JP Murray carbine trade for Ruger Old Army

Randall
01-03-2017, 09:41 PM
I read the posting rules and think this ad is permitted. If not moderators please delete.

I have an unfired Euroarms JP Murray carbine that I would like to trade for a Ruger Old Army in like or near this condition but, that isn't a total deal breaker depending on the model or the trade. There are a couple of minor handling marks near the middle band which should be visible in the photos. Other than that the carbine has been in the safe since it was purchased. It was originally going to be my muzzleloading deer season gun but I was in an accident and now partially paralyzed and unable to hold the carbine much less walk in the woods. I might have the original box but I would need to dig for it. If you have an Old Army that you would like to trade please let me know. Blued or stainless is fine it just depends on the model and what we can work out. If you additional pictures let me know and I can either post them or email them directly to you. My email is badgerfarm2@gmail.com and home phone number is 417 832-9056. My phone is a land line and I can't text or receive texts. If you call the home number and get my answering machine please leave a message so I will know who it is. I get so many telemarketing calls that I won't return a call without a message

Randall
01-05-2017, 01:45 PM
Anybody with a Ruger Old Army to trade? I've been asked by several forums members for a buy it cash price so I'll do some checking and see what a fair asking price would be and relist it.

RaiderANV
01-05-2017, 03:00 PM
Possibly because Ruger Old Army's in minty condition like your carbine go for more $$$

Randall
01-05-2017, 04:26 PM
Yes that might be true. TRADE PENDING