PDA

View Full Version : Want to trade for muzzle loaders

splash!
12-26-2016, 06:35 PM
I hope this is allowed here. If not please delete.
I have several non Civil War, later period firearms. I am refocusing my shooting/collecting to Center more around black powder firearms. Listed below are several firearms I am willing to trade. There is also a list of what I am specifically looking for. If you see something on my lost you are interested in please email me at confederate25@yahoo.com
thanks,
mark

(Listing of modern firearms removed by Moderator as per the original post, so noted above. The rest of the content has been left intact in the hopes that "Splash!" can find what he is looking for, and to encourage his participation in black powder shooting sports. With my apologies, John Holland, Moderator)

WHAT I AM INTERESTED IN:
any original or reproduction Civil War era musket, rifle, or carbine.
Original CW sabers/swords
KY or PA flintlock rifle

RaiderANV
12-26-2016, 07:30 PM
So after trading for a musket and or carbine you'll be joining the N-SSA and shooting them in competition???

John Holland
12-26-2016, 11:28 PM
Please read the instructions at the top of the page.

Or, for everyone's convenience, they are as follows:

"Feel free to list your N-SSA items wanted or for sale here. N-SSA Policy 2015.1 Firearms offered for sale or trade on the bulletin board or in N-SSA publications must be: 1. Original or replica black powder arms that qualify under The Skirmish Rules for use in N-SSA competition. 2. Other original civilian or military black powder firearms manufactured prior to 1898, or replicas thereof.
NOTE: Solicitation for transactions, or trading, of arms which are not allowed to be sold on the Bulletin Board are also banned."

Everyone should be able to edit, or remove their own posts.

John Holland

Rob FreemanWBR
12-28-2016, 08:52 PM
Splash!,

i have orig CW sabers already listed for sale on the bulletin board.

pls email me ( rdfreeman1906@gmail.com ) and I'll be happy to fwd same if you can't find.

Im in no way interested in acquiring add'l pieces, via trades. BUT I do have a number of well maintained orig and repo BP muskets/rifles, carbines and revolvers if you're able to purchase vice swap.

Should you be interested and willing, I'd be happy to provide details if you have any specific arms in mind.

Thanks for your time and consideration, and I hope we can do business in the near future!