PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Henry rifle

keweenaw
12-26-2016, 10:21 AM
Good day and merry Christmas/Happy new year

Looking for a used Henry rifle (repro) at a reasonable cost. If you have one gathering dust, or no longer being used, I would be interested. Please response with details and pics if possible.

Thanks

Stacy Defilippi
12-26-2016, 05:36 PM
We have a steel frame, Navy Arms (Uberti) 1 of 1000 edition in .44-40 that is for sale. Contact me at jdefilippi01@gmail.com if you are interested and we can discuss the details.

Looking for a used Henry rifle (repro) at a reasonable cost. If you have one gathering dust, or no longer being used, I would be interested. Please response with details and pics if possible.

Thanks

John Gaskill 3037V
12-29-2016, 08:31 PM
I have 2 iron framed Henry rifles for sale. Both are Uberti's One was sold through Dixie and has the standard rear site. The other was sold through Navy Arm's and is one of one thousand. It has been altered with the rear site mounted on the receiver. Both gun's are 44/40. The Dixie is $975.00 The Navy is $1025.00 Contact me at jlg14tenn@aol.com if interested

Thanks

Alabama Federal
12-30-2016, 08:08 AM
I sent you a PM about a rifle.

Michael Bodner
12-31-2016, 08:31 AM
Deleted... My error in the caliber....