PDA

View Full Version : Pedersoli '59 Sharps for trade

plowboysghost
10-25-2016, 09:44 PM
I want a 2 band or 3 band Enfield.... or possibly a nice Mississippi rifle. I have a Pedersoli 1859 Sharps carbine that i bought new from cabelas in late June of this year (2016) for $1039. I will throw in a Pedersoli bullet mold and a carbine sling/snap/swivel for the right trade.

I'm in northwest Alabama and prefer face to face, but will consider shipping if I feel confidence in the other party....I know nobody here knows me, so I'm willing to go the extra mile to instill confidence in potential traders by any reasonable means necessary.

Maillemaker
10-26-2016, 01:54 PM
Hi plowboysghost,

I live in Huntsville, AL, so probably not too far away.

I have a Pedersoli P1853 that has probably had less than 500 shots put through it.

I have the original box for it, too.

Pictures here:

http://imgur.com/a/JNskT

Steve

plowboysghost
10-26-2016, 02:58 PM
Man that's exactly what I'm wanting.

My Sharps has less than 50 rounds through it and comes with box, paper work, the special tool for the removable breech block flash hole, an extra O-ring from the factory, and a Blockade Runner carbine sling with snap, and I'll let the Pedersoli mold I gave $100 for from Dixie Gun works go with it if you want to straight up trade. I'm sure we can decide on a spot to meet and all the details. I'm about 40 minutes west of Decatur in Franklin County.....just below Russellville.

Edited to add: I've also got about 38 Pedersoli bullets molded up and lubed that I'll throw in since they're already lubed and I don't want to melt back them down for Minie Balls. I've got over 180 more cast, but I'll either melt them down for the Enfiled or trade for Minie's if you have some cast up for the Enfield.

I'll send my cell number in a private message momentarily.

Charles.

Maillemaker
10-26-2016, 10:34 PM
Made the trade with Charles without a hitch. Thanks Charles!

Steve