PDA

View Full Version : Farmingdale Sharps, Original Smoothbore and 2 band Enfield For Sale at the Nationals

hawkeye
09-19-2016, 06:44 PM
I will have the following for sale at the Fall nationals.

1863 Farmingdale Shiloh Sharps, .50 cal. Serial number on breech tang is 7XX. O ring and trigger work done by PA Laake, stainless steel gas check plate. Trigger pull measures an average of 3.10 lbs., using a Lyman trigger gauge. Asking $1500

Original 1842 Springfield Smoothbore. Lock dated 1851. Great bore. I shot this with a .672 ball from a Tanner mold, rasped, with 3 coats of Alox over 50 grains of 3F. National medal winner, skirmish ready. Trigger pull measures an average of 7.2 lbs.; lots of room to lighten it up if desired. Lock dated 1851. Ramrod appears to be original but may be a replacement (you decide). Asking $1000.00

Original .69 caliber rifled barrel for 1842 with long range sights. Bore is rough, probably could use a re-line. Asking $225.00

2 band Parker Hale Enfield. I’m selling this for a friend, so don’t know a lot about it. 4 digit serial number, 7XXX. Stock has proper cartouche. Barrel marked Parker Hale Ltd.- Birmingham England. Barrel and breech plug both marked with number “25”. The lock plate is marked 1862 over the initials L.A. Co. The Crown at the rear of the lock plate has the initials C.S. under it. Breech plug is marked with small crown and letters BP underneath it. Asking $750.00

Don’t have any pics right now, but if you want to take a look at any of them, I am working the nationals this year and will be in the stat shack Wednesday-Friday. Come by and see me there or try my cell, 512-635-2886 or email, hawkeye78628@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Bill Knipscher
Terrys Rangers
10825V

hawkeye
09-27-2016, 07:13 PM
I've had a lot of interest in the Farmingdale Sharps and have been asked what the hours are for the stat shack, where I'll be working during the Nationals. Anybody know?
Thanks
Bill Knipscher