PDA

View Full Version : "Mini" Skirmish Rules FS @ Fall National

Rob FreemanWBR
08-27-2016, 07:41 AM
With the BoD's approval, a test batch of "mini" sized Skirmish Rules will be offered for sale at Doc's Place for $5.00 a set.

This reduced sized version has the exact same content as the full sized regulations BUT - these are only 5 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches in size and can be easily carried in a haversack, shooting cart or range box! Photo attached (caps & ammo not included, only shown) to give scale. The "mini's" are pre-punched for any small standard 3 ring binder (available in office supply stores, ex. Staples) and feature readable font despite the reduced size.

These are being provided at NO cost to the N-SSA, so ALL proceeds go directly to the association!

Now you (or your team) can own a portable, personal copy of this handy reference. Avoid headaches & debates - end any & all controversy or confusion on the spot by having the ability to easily refer to what is in black and white. Especially convenient for new skirmishers who can now familiarize themselves with rules that they can carry about, and read at their convenience.

Granted the skirmish season is coming to a close, hence the low cost being offered. It's my intent to make future versions of "mini" Skirmish Rules available for sale earlier in the year!

All 25 copies are in my possession. If you wish to reserve any before the National, please PM / email me (rdfreeman1906@gmail.com) and I'll "ear mark" your order, just stop by Doc's Place to pay & pick up. OR you can pick them up from me during the Fall Potomac.

Thank you in advance for your time, and consideration. Likewise, any questions, please feel free to let me know.

ms3635v
08-27-2016, 12:49 PM
Rob,

That's a great idea! Should sell a lot of copies.

bobanderson
08-27-2016, 09:12 PM
Please reserve one for me, Bob Anderson, #12291, 1st Michigan Volunteer Infantry.

I'll pick it up at Doc's Place at the Fall Nationals.

Rob FreemanWBR
08-28-2016, 05:53 AM
Please reserve one for me, Bob Anderson, #12291, 1st Michigan Volunteer Infantry.

I'll pick it up at Doc's Place at the Fall Nationals.

Bob - consider it done. It'll be waiting for you at Doc's.

Rob FreemanWBR
09-06-2016, 10:42 AM
Anyone wishing to get a set of rules BEFORE the National, I'll bring some with me to the Fall Potomac.

Come see me on the line, or at the Blues campsite.

Thanks to all who have ordered already. Your copies have been set aside with personalized color mini binder cover inserts at no add'l cost. And thank you also for supporting the N-SSA!

Rob FreemanWBR
09-23-2016, 12:09 PM
Bump...

I have about a dozen of these left - they ARE and have been selling!

JUST TO CLARIFY - ALL COPIES (AVAILALBE & RESERVED) WILL BE AT DOC'S PLACE during the Fall National for you to purchase.

If you do want me to set one (or more) aside for you, PLEASE let me know before Sept 29th and I'll make you a personalized binder cover for your set(s) of rules.

Thx to those who have already ordered/purchased!! I'm delighted to hear from current owners that their copies are being employed quite regularly.

Bob Seng, 10979
09-27-2016, 12:03 AM
Sent you email to reserve a copy....TY

Bob Seng 10979v
19th Indiana Company F

Muley Gil
09-27-2016, 08:38 AM
Please reserve a copy for me as well, Colonel.

Gil
USMC 1972-1974 "The Old Corps"

Rob FreemanWBR
10-04-2016, 04:00 PM
Please reserve a copy for me as well, Colonel.

Gil
USMC 1972-1974 "The Old Corps"

Gil,

Got you covered brother! You can pick your copy up at Doc's.

Thx for your patronage/support.

Don Branch 12592
10-04-2016, 09:19 PM
If it's not too late, I'd like to reserve a copy for pick up as well...

Thank you
Don Branch
York Rangers