PDA

View Full Version : Lee Loadmaster Press for sale

WBR10654
08-24-2016, 04:00 PM
I bought a Henry from a teammate and it included a Lee Loadmaster press and I don't need it.

ATTRIBUTES
1 - It has been around for a while and you can tell because some of the clear plastic has yellowed, it could use some clean up.

2 - I put it together to try it out and as far as I can tell it is complete with the exception of a small spring associated to the primer.

3 - it does not have dies, though I have an extra set of 44-40 dies that have never been used I will include for $25, (they need some clean up)

I am asking $125 for it and it can be inspected so you can make your decision, I want you to be happy with your purchase.

If you see me at the range, they will be there and they will be there through the Nationals... (after that it goes on eBay)

I leave tomorrow to attend the Gator and the Potomac so I will not be online much, driving up from Raleigh

David Baldwin
Washington Blue Rifles

Michael Bodner
08-25-2016, 07:27 AM
Dave,

Can you send some pictures to: mbodner@chemringds.com

Besides the base unit, what pieces/parts are with it?

Thanks!

-Mike

WBR10654
08-25-2016, 10:20 AM
I am not sure what you mean by "what pieces/parts are with it?" but I will post some pictures when I return from The Fort, I am driving up there today from Raleigh, for the next to shoots.

DPB

WBR10654
08-25-2016, 10:22 AM
OH, it's you "Bootsie"... I love the picture and missed that you included your nickname in your signature.

Michael Bodner
08-25-2016, 10:22 AM
Dave,

Just wondering if it had the powder measure, or the case loading tube, or any other parts. Or if its just the basic unit.

Enjoy the shoot this weekend and stay hydrated!

-Mike

WBR10654
09-08-2016, 03:18 PM
It has the case loading tool, and the rest....

I am going to leave it up here "The Fort" and it will be available to see at the Nationals.

I head home Monday after the Potomac.

DPB