PDA

View Full Version : Black Powder Revolvers for Sale

Jim Wimbish, 10395
08-21-2016, 04:01 PM
Up for sale are four match quality revolvers. I have decided to get out of shooting CW revolvers as I don't have enough time to practice with these things to shoot well enough one handed. If we could shoot them two handed, I would probably keep shooting them.

1. FWB Rogers & Spencer- Two owner gun that has been well cared for and is in excellent condition. Like all of these, it uses a .457" ball. I have also shot it with slip fit .451" conicals with good results. $1850 delivered to Fort. SOLD

2. SOLD Pietta Remington Shooters Model - This is another excellent gun that will shoot beautifully with .457" round balls even though the chambers measure .456". I have shot it with round balls as well as .456" conicals, both with excellent results. The trigger was a little heavy when I got it and it has been dropped down to under 3 pounds. Dixie is currently asking $950 for these new. You can have this one for $675.

3. Custom Remington Revolver built by Charlie Hahn with Hoyt barrel. This gun has the small grip and fits my hand very nicely. It has .453" chambers and shoots either .457" round balls or .453" slip fit conicals very well. The gun has a trigger under 3 pounds and shoots beautifully. This one is $650.

4. Custom Pietta Remington with 36 caliber Hoyt barrel. This gun is one of two built by Bob Gorsky for competition. He is shooting the other one. It was built to use a .357" conical and 13 grains of 3f powder. The chambers are sized to require the bullet and powder and no filler. I have a Lee mould for a 125 grain conical bullet that I will include with the gun. It has been fully tuned for match shooting and with the 13 grain load is quite accurate with very little recoil. This gun is $750 including mould.

I can deliver any of these guns to the Fort and will ship to states with no restrictions on percussion revolvers for actual cost of shipping and insurance.

Send me a PM if interested.

Jim Wimbish, 10395
09-11-2016, 04:57 PM
Pietta Remington Shooters Model is sold. The other revolvers are still available.

gmkmd
09-17-2016, 06:58 AM
PM sent on R&S.

Jim Wimbish, 10395
09-17-2016, 05:33 PM
I will have the two remaining Remington's and the R&S at the Fort for the Nationals. I already have two people interested in the Rogers and one wants to see it at the Nationals.

Rob FreemanWBR
09-29-2016, 10:59 AM
Jim,

Sorry I missed your call last night.

PM Sent.

Thanks!!

Jim Wimbish, 10395
10-09-2016, 11:15 PM
FWB Rogers & Spencer is sold.